30 December 2006

Guest Blogger: Bea, age 7


She talked, I typed.
Tell us about this picture (see right)
We were at Thorne's Market, with Mormor and mama [Parthenia]. Mama went to get her eyebrows done, Mormor and I went Christmas shopping. I got Calico Critter furniture and some Calico Critters from the [store formerly known as] Mulberry Tree. When mama came back we went to the book store, we saw the photo booth and we took that picture. We've taken other pictures at the photo booth, when I was a brand new baby....And Ingrid was outside playing in the snow, saying she was a pig. Ingrid looks so beautiful....

So tomorrow is the last day of 2006. What do you want to do in 2007?
Hug Ingrid, and say Ingrid's a pig. I love Ingrid very much.
I want to learn how use my skateboard. I'm going to turn 8. When I grow up I want to be a dodgeball coach.

Who is your favorite comic book character?
My favorite comic book characters are Robin and Speedy from Teen Titans.

Where do you like to go on your computer time?
That Doll Maker site
Disney
Barbie
Cartoon Network
PBS Kids

Who is your favorite Living Dead Doll?
Inferno

What did you get for Christmas?
I got really fun books, a Living Dead Doll named Greed, a play post office/grocery store/playhouse, a chalk board with crayons and chalk and a stamp and a bunny smooshy (I don't know what you call it. That's what I call it), some clothes, ice skates and boots. That's pretty much it that I can think of.

Parthenia's post script: I was the bad gift giver who gave her the Greed doll for Christmas. I really wasn't tring to make a statement or send anyone a message about consumerism and Christmas. Greed was the least scary of the LDD's that I could find. Bea doesn't like the really horrific ones (thankfully). Some of them I can't even look at. And I couldn't pass up a doll version of one of the Seven Deadly Sins.

No comments: