10 December 2006

Infecting you with music...

I'm going to put some songs in your head, and you may or may not like it.

1. Remember that Madonna song "Justify My Love"? I used to love that song when it first came out, back when I frequented dance clubs. I just listened to it this morning. It's not as cool as I remember. I think the only reason I liked it was because I had a version of it where she recited parts of Revelation. I thought it was clever back then.

2. Last week when I was getting tattooed a friend of Jeremy's came in and played this song (see below), and it has plagued me ever since. Now I'm infecting you.


3. I talk about Japan a lot here. I like Japan. I also like the band Japan from the late 70's-early 80's band headed by David Sylvian. And here is one of those Japan songs that really makes me happy because it's so...I'll let you fill in the rest. This song reminds me of a fabulous orange shirt owned by Joshua. Remember Joshua, if you tire of that shirt, pass it on...

No comments: