03 April 2007

The Snows They Melt the Soonest


I have lots of crocuses now. Yellow, purple, white, variegated purple, little ones, big ones. I see daffodils, tulips, and primroses popping up, too. There's new stuff coming up all over the place. Wednesday I have a second interview for the job I really would love to have.

Something else came up (out of my head) that has made my heart sink among the Springing. Admidst all the writing I've been doing on my game, I wrote it down for the first time, and then remembered in more detail than I have in many years. It's one of those things I don't think about very often (because it's terribly sad), but here it is, kinda stuck in my head now, and I'm not sure what to do with it. For the sake of keeping this blog surfacely personal and generally light hearted, I think I'll stop there. But the crocuses, the job interview, and the prospect of more playtesting on Thursday sure do make me happy.

In less than a month the Farmers Market begins, and I have no soap to speak of. The first few weeks look like they'll be hair oil, personal lubricant, lip balm, and bath salts. And kombucha give aways.

I'll be doing a class on making kombucha tea at Acadia Herbals in Northampton at the end of the month. Which reminds me, I need to write a blurb that and the open playtest of Steal Away Jordan at Greenfield Games.

No comments: