31 July 2007

There's a Game at the Print Shop




Above is the cover of Steal Away Jordan. I finished it yesterday, for the most part. I'm sure that after GenCon I'll get to work on the revisions and clarifications and the putting stuff in that I forgot. But for now, I have a very good looking GenCon edition. So now, in the next few weeks I'll finish up the Stone Baby Gameswebsite. Yay!

The sense of accomplishment I'm feeling right now is amazing. It's that same feeling I got when I handed in a research paper that I really got into when I was in college and in nursing school. The two I have in mind are my seminar paper for Medical Ethics in college and my research paper on the Nursing Considerations for the Patient with a Heroin Addiction. The presentation for Steal Away Jordan is much snazzier than those papers.

Best of all, the people who have read through it have given me great feedback, and I'm really pleased with how it came back. Yay again!

1 comment:

Seth Ben-Ezra said...

Woot! Congratulations! It's a rush, isn't it?

My wife and I were talking with another woman in our church who is also in the final stages of a writing project. I'm told that it's a lot like giving birth. Granted, I can only assume this to be the case, since I've only observed childbirth, but I think that there's a close connection there somehow.