02 December 2006

The Alpha Bitch De-Bitches


Okay everyone together, deep breath. Inhale.......and......exhale. One more time. Inhale.....and.....exhale. Ah.
How could I forget that dancing makes me irie?
I took Bea to Dance Spree this evening. It's amazing what a little movement can do for your mood. Miss "Ha ha! The dog pissed on your gym clothes" Grumpy Pants boogied her grumpy pants right off. It was just what the doctor might have ordered. Bea and I got to hang out and have fun, and I got some exercise, which I need on a daily basis in order to maintain a reasonably sunny disposition. I didn't make it to the gym yesterday.
And I had a little taste of the proveribal karmic crow before I left. Jeddy got a little excited and, that's right, ladies and gentlemen, he pissed on my bag. I'm sure he did it not because he just adores me, but because he got excited and pissed all over the place, as young dogs are apt to do. Just a little dribble got on my bag, but enough to remind me how much it really sucks to have a dog pee on your stuff.

The Universe chastened me by way of the Dog. Thanks, Universe. Thanks, Jed.

So why all the pee in the house? Jed never lived in a house before he came to us, and we've had him for about 3 weeks. He's about 95% house trained, and Dec 1 was his 5% day.

No comments: