03 November 2008

Is it Tuesday yet?


I'm watching MSNBC at work as I type this. Election news and political commentary have become my heroin. I need to kick it now. So Tuesday morning, when I get home from work, before I go to bed, I'm going to vote and then sleep. No news, no computer, no tv until 8 pm. That's the plan anyway. Wish me luck.

I'm really looking forward to playing Apocalypse World on Wednesday knowing that Barack Obama is the President Elect. I'm really enjoying this game. I like my character, Mary (a Brainer). She's fun to play. Elizabeth's character Damson (a Battlebabe) and Mary have one of the most fun hateful rpg relationships ever.

How sad is it that I'm having trouble writing this post, because I'm distracted by an Obama speech on C-SPAN. I'll try again in a few days.

Apocalypse World=fun. Playing Mary=fun. Politics in the last 48 hours of an election=not fun. Barack Obama=President=happy! November 5th=Apocalypse World and no more election! (God willing...)

No comments: